Sunday, October 28, 2012

5 DAYS! Send in a Running for Ramie picture!

My 2012 pumpkin:: carving is the perfect post-run therapeutic activity!





The race is in 5 days! For those who may be considering joining in the race day fun, I've done a little research on the course MAP. There are a few hot spots we pass like Broad Ripple, Butler University (my first alma mater), and the Indianapolis Museum of Art.  Most of those are in the second half of the race and would be great places to stake out a spot. From my understanding, usually the last 6 miles is the toughest, simply because the runner is exhausted and at that point they are beyond normal training mileage. I'm looking forward to seeing those Running for Ramie shirts during those tough times! Also, just knowing that nearly 100 people have supported me in this way is such an encouragement. Email 09tamarabarrett@gmail.com with a picture of you sporting your shirt and I'll post it on the blog! The funds earned will make a big difference in a future student's life! Check out the monumental website for more race info! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment