Saturday, October 6, 2012

Breakfast of Champions!

I completed a 17 mile run this morning. Other than facing the wind for a few stretches, I enjoyed a beautiful, brisk fall morning. It is the first time I have kept a second layer on the whole time, and I will probably start wearing gloves next week. This is also the first time I have run by myself without my ipod. I was encouraged to try it because on race day there is a lot to take in and being "in my own world" might take away from the experience. My only concern is that the last hour or so will probably be the hardest and I might want that distraction, but I know I'll be able to push through regardless. I included some pictures of the breakFEAST I made myself after the run. This should reveal my growing passions for photography and nutrition/cooking. Also, I love breakfast! Have a great weekend!

1. Mustache mug half filled with Orange Juice
2. Coconut vanilla yogurt, banana, almond butter, and a bit of granola.
3. Feta, mushroom, onion, green pepper & avocado omelette

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Breakfast looks delicious! Just wanted you to know I've been following your blog. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a beast, Tamara! love love!

    ReplyDelete