Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ramie's Run

I just learned of another opportunity to support the Harris family through an athletic event! Ramie's Run is promoting health and wellness for children in Grant County. Ramie was a premed major and definitely had a heart for helping people.  Also, as I've mentioned before, she loved to be active! This seems like another great way to honor her memory this fall! I hope you can all be there to support the Harris family! Here is the event website: http://ramiesrun.wordpress.com/ 

ALSO: Thank you to everyone who has purchased a t-shirt or donated to Ramie's scholarship fund so far! The response has been so encouraging and crucial in the motivation for my training. Because of the continuing interest in t shirts, we have extended the deadline until September 24th! It's quick and easy to place an order by clicking the tshirt tab at the top of this page. They will be shipped at the end of the month! 

Lastly, I would like to say thankyou to all who have defended our country or continue to today. I am appreciative of those who sacrificed their lives on 9/11 and my condolences are with all whose families were personally affected through those losses. I remember and honor you, especially today. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment